In Christian communities, worship means giving honor and glory to God. It is the way by which believers demonstrate their loyalty to God. Through worship, believers remember and center their lives on the Christian story. Worship reminds us that we are followers of Christ and help us orient our lives to serve the world.
Worship is more than just showing up to church on Sunday morning. It is much more than the building we meet in and/or the songs we sing. Jesus says that true worship is when believers worship God “in spirit and in truth” (John 4:24). This means that worship is an act of love and adoration that pours forth from the very heart and spirit of the believer.
The Myrtle Baptist Church Worship Schedule
Join us in the sanctuary, for the morning worship encounter | 10:45am
- Sunday School & New Memebers Class | Sunday, 9:30am
- Baptism | 1st Sunday, 10:00am
- Holy Communion | 1st Sunday
- Prayer Service | 1st Saturday, 6:00pm
- Midweek Worship & Bible Study | Wednesday, 7:30pm
- LYFE Youth Ministry FIYA Friday – 1st Friday, 7:00pm